Due to the current, evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Regional District of Central Okanagan is cancelling all planned events in an effort to support social distancing. As a result, the fall Trunk Sale will be cancelled
The Trunk Sale is the Central Okanagan’s largest Reuse Event/Garage Sale, with 175 people selling their gently used wares out of the trunks of their vehicles.
It’s a great opportunity to declutter your home, keep reusable items from landfill and find some great new-to-you treasures.
Upcoming Trunk Sale
Fall Trunk Sale is cancelled - next event scheduled for spring 2021
Okanagan College Parking Lot 17 (off West Campus Road)
How do I register to be a seller?
- Free registration for the fall Trunk Sale will begin in the spring
- NEW - please register online. Registration link will be activated this fall to reserve a spot. Space is limited and there is often a wait list.
- Each seller will receive two parking spots, one for your vehicle and one for your items for sale.
- Set up - please arrive no later than 7:00 am on sale day, and take down is between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm, all material must be removed from site. Various charity organizations will be on hand to take away any unsold, reusable items that you would like to donate.
Additional Information for Sellers
Everyone is welcome to enjoy the morning shopping.
- There is no admission and a food vendor is on site serving breakfast and lunch.
- There are no ATM machines on site so please bring cash if you plan to shop.
- Parking is also limited, please consider carpooling
The Next Event:
Tentatively May 2021