Westside Parks falls under the umbrella of the Regional District Parks Services Department along with Regional and Eastside Parks. Westside Parks administers approximately nine community parks through the Central Okanagan West Electoral Area.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To maintain quality parks and recreation facilities, services and facilitate leisure opportunities so that all citizens in the Central Okanagan West Electoral Area receive personal, social, economic and environmental benefits.
- Westside Parks are open from dawn until dusk.
- Dogs on-leash are permitted at Star and Westshore Estates Community Park and in parking area and access road at Killiney Beach Community Park (also within designated waterfront off-leash dog beach area).
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping and open fires are not permitted.
- Leave only footprints and take only pictures
- Star – (Peachland). Open space park. Dogs permitted on-leash. Interactive Park Map
Directions: Hwy 97S, North onto Trepanier Bench Rd, Right on Cousins Rd, Straight onto Upton Rd, Veer right onto Trepanier Rd, Left on Star Pl.
- Killiney Beach – Waterfront park with swim area, platform, boat launch, dock and off-leash dog beach.
Interactive Park Map
Directions: Hwy 97S, north on Westside Rd, right on Hodges Rd.
- Westshore Estates Community Park – Sports field and Playground. Dogs permitted on-leash. Interactive Park Map
Directions: Take Westside Road north and turn left on Westshore Road, travel up Westshore Road for approximately 1.5 kilometers. The park is located on the right side of the road at the top of the Westshore Estates community.
Westside Community Parks Quick Links