Eastside Parks falls under the umbrella of the Regional District Parks Services Department along with Regional and Westside Parks. Eastside Parks administers seven community parks through the Central Okanagan East Electoral Area.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To maintain quality parks and recreation facilities, services and facilitate leisure opportunities so that all citizens in the Central Okanagan East Electoral Area receive personal, social, economic and environmental benefits.
- Eastside Parks are open from dawn until dusk.
- Dogs on-leash are permitted at Three Forks and Philpott Trail.
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping and open fires are not permitted.
- Leave only footprints and take only pictures.
- Philpott Trail – Linear park. Hike follows historic Black Mountain Irrigation District water flume. Interactive Park Map
Public Notice: The philpott Trail Is Closed Due To Hazards Related To The Philpott Road Wildfire Which Burned Through This Area In Summer 2017. Please Stay Out Of This Closed Area. Fuel Mitigation work will take place from October through December 2019, weather permitting.
Quick Links Eastside Parks & Recreation