Johns Family Nature Conservancy Regional Park is over 400 hectares of parkland located within the South Slopes of Kelowna. It features panoramic views of Kelowna and Okanagan Lake includes trail connections to Lebanon Creek Greenway Regional Park.
- Easy to moderate trail system (some trails and park areas remain closed)
- Views of Okanagan Lake
- The Kelowna Crags
- Connects to Lebanon Creek Greenway
Virtual Park Tour
Kiosk Map & Information
GPS-enabled Trail Map -Track your way around the park in real time using your mobile device. Open the How To Use GPS Maps and follow the directions.
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears and other wild animals may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways within park boundaries. Please pick up and dispose of waste.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: reduced maintenance of parking areas and facilities from November 1 to March 31
Take Lakeshore Road and continue after it turns into Chute Lake Road. Continue through Kettle Valley neighbourhood. Turn left onto Mountainside Drive. Veer left onto Trestle Ridge Drive. Turn right onto Upper Mission Drive, which will turn into a gravel road. Travel approximately 2.9 kilometres from the start of the gravel road to the Johns Family Nature Conservancy Regional Park sign and parking area.
Related Documents and Links
Johns Family Nature Conservancy Regional Park Management Plan
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events