Lebanon Creek Greenway Regional Park is a 2.3 km long trail that connects Lakeshore Road and Johns Family Nature Conservancy Regional Park. Total elevation change is 450 meters from Lakeshore Road to the top of the Crags in Johns Family Nature Conservancy. There are two shorter trails in the park, which you can use to make a loop or access Kettle Valley subdivisions.
- Shaded riparian area alongside the creek
- Beautiful views of the Okanagan Lake
- Wildlife corridor
- Connection to Johns Family Nature Conservancy Regional Park
Interactive Park Map
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways. Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: reduced maintenance of parking areas and facilities November through March.
Take Lakeshore Rd south. Parking lot is on the south side at 5307 Lakeshore Road.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events