KLO Creek Regional Park is a 1.8 km trail that connects Scenic Canyon Regional Park to Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park in southeast Kelowna. The shaded creek side trail boasts natural beauty in all four seasons – enjoy the cool shade in summer or take in the beauty of the snow-covered trails in the winter months.
- Natural terrain trail along KLO creek
- Wildlife corridor
- Naturalist activities like birdwatching and botany
- Connection to Scenic Canyon Regional Park and Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park
Interactive Park Map
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways. Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: reduced maintenance of parking areas and facilities from November to March.
The parking lot for KLO Creek Regional Park is located on McCulloch Road. The parking lot entrance is 200 metres after Field Road just before the switchback over KLO Creek. From the parking lot the trail head is a 400 metre walk along to McCulloch Road to KLO Creek.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events