- Until further notice three trails above the KLO creek bridge are closed due to washouts. For your safety please stay out of the closed area as slope stability and trail repairs are being assessed. View News Release and Map
Mission Creek Greenway is a stunning long-stretch of linear trail that runs 16.5 kilometres along Mission Creek. It connects to parks, interpretive viewing areas, rest spots, picnic areas, trail systems, and the Environmental Education Centre for the Okanagan.
- Easy to moderate trail system
- Walking, running, hiking, biking, and more!
- Creekside pathway along Mission Creek and KLO Creek
- Access to washrooms and picnic areas
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
- Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways within park boundaries.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: Park visitors may experience weather-related and natural hazards
Access to the Greenway is at:
- Lakeshore Road and Truswell Road parking area,
- Gordon Drive (parking in the Mission Sportsfield), Casorso,
- Spiers Road parking lot
- KLO Road,
- Springfield Road at Durnin Road,
- Ziprick Road (parking area),
- Graham Road,
- Gerstmar Road (parking area),
- Tamarack Drive,
- Creek Street,
- Hollywood Road South,
- Pasadena Road,
- East Kelowna Road,
- Hollywood Road south Trailhead and parking area and in Scenic Canyon Regional Park (parking lot off Field Road).
Winter: Reduced maintenance of parking areas and facilities from approximately November 1 to March 31. Field Road and McCulloch Road vehicle entrances are closed from approximately November 1 to March 31.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events