- Spooktacular Pumpkin Walk event - Sat. Oct. 30 5-8 p.m. - view details on this safe, family-friendly event
- Short sections of three trails in Mission Creek Regional Park are closed from the Cottonwoods Bridge and on the south side of the spawning channel leading up into the Sutherland Hills area of the park due to a slope slide. View Details
Mission Creek Regional Park offers a place to picnic, play, and explore year-round. The park is located in central Kelowna and features 92 hectares of parkland including an environmental education centre and access to Mission Creek Greenway. More information in the Park Brochure.
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Bikes are permitted on the Greenway and fire road that links Hall Road to the Mission Creek Greenway.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park - Wildlife in Regional Parks
- Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways within park boundaries.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: Park visitors may experience weather-related and natural hazards
Programs and Events
Regional Parks Interpretive Programs are available by donation for school and community groups – call 250-469-6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
Special Events can be booked in this park.
The main entrance is located at 2363 Springfield Road at the intersection of Springfield and Durnin Roads. Other smaller accesses are at Springfield and Leckie or Ziprick Roads.
You can also access the top of the park and the children’s fishing pond from Hall Road.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events