Mill Creek Regional Park is 15.3 hectares in the Ellison area, east of the Kelowna Airport. A beautiful cool and quiet trail system follows Mill Creek to the falls. Watch and listen to the flow of Mill Creek in our video: A Few Minutes in Nature.
- A shaded riparian area alongside the creek
- Mostly flat, easy trail system
- Wildlife corridor
- Naturalists activities like birdwatching and botany
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
- Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: Reduced maintenance of parking areas and facilities from approximately November 1 to March 31. Park visitors may experience weather-related and natural hazards.
Take Old Vernon Road off Highway 97 N and turn onto Spencer Road, the parking lot is on the right hand side.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events