- Please note between Mon. Dec. 7 and Wed. Dec. 9 hazard tree removal will take place south of Mike Passmore trail and parking area at Upper Rim trail. This area will be closed for everyone's safety. View Details
Kalamoir Regional Park is 27.6 hectares of beautiful trails nestled along the shores of Okanagan Lake on the west side of Kelowna.
- Swimming and beach area with swimming platform
- Accessible dock with canoe/kayak launch
- Lakeside trails – hiking and biking
- Dog beach
- Grassland / views of Okanagan Lake
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or at home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
- Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways and off-leash in two designated dog beach areas - follow signs from lower parking area.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: Collens Hill Road vehicle entrance is closed from approximately November 1 to March 31. Park visitors may experience weather-related and natural hazards.
Turn off Highway 97 S onto Boucherie Road (Macs). Turn left onto Douglas Road, right onto Thacker Road and left again onto Collens Hill Road, the parking lot is at the bottom of Collens Hill Road.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events