Connect with us to have nature-based school programs delivered virtually to your class by a Park Interpreter.
COVID-19 Virtual Field Trips
As part of our efforts to share nature with everyone, our knowledgable Park Interpreters are now offering virtual field trips for Central Okanagan school students and classes.
We've developed three exciting field trips for students at home to participate in and enjoy
- Owls of the Okanagan
- Pond Study
View our May-June 2020 Virtual Program Guide for more details
Programs can take place in the park, at the EECO or in your classroom! Students will benefit from hands-on, discovery-based learning that is linked to the BC education curriculums.
Available for Kindergarten through Grade 12 students or adult education.
View the School Program Guide for full descriptions including program age categories. Book for an hour or combine programs to make a day of it!
To book a school program or field trip, contact the EECO at 250-469-6140 or email email@example.com.
Each school program is:
- $40 per each hour (and $50 for each additional hour)
- One hour in length (unless otherwise requested)
- Limited to one class (25 to 30 students, maximum 10 parent/family members accompanied)
- Available seven days a week
- Flexible and accessible (please let us know how we can best meet your needs)
- Special Projects in the parks are available for classes (in the past we have planted trees and shrubs or rehabilitated damaged ecosystems in the park)
Teacher Evaluation Form.pdf
Field Trip Checklist.pdf
Keep an eye on our Calendar of Events for details on all our Regional Parks programs.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events