Connect with us to have nature-based school programs delivered to your class by a Park Interpreter.
Programs can take place in the park, at the EECO or in your classroom! Students will benefit from hands-on, discovery-based learning that is linked to the BC education curriculums.
Available for Kindergarten through Grade 12 students or adult education.
View the School Program Guide for full descriptions including program age categories. Book for an hour or combine programs to make a day of it!
To book a school program or field trip, contact the EECO at 250-469-6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each school program is:
- $40 per each hour (and $50 for each additional hour)
- One hour in length (unless otherwise requested)
- Limited to one class (25 to 30 students, maximum 10 parent/family members accompanied)
- Available seven days a week
- Flexible and accessible (please let us know how we can best meet your needs)
- Special Projects in the parks are available for classes (in the past we have planted trees and shrubs or rehabilitated damaged ecosystems in the park)
Teacher Evaluation Form.pdf
Field Trip Checklist.pdf
Keep an eye on our Calendar of Events for details on all our Regional Parks programs.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events